Resend: Implements languagegroups functions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Apr 8 18:22:37 CDT 2003

Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at> writes:

> So if the A function calls the W function , the W one will always calls
> the callback function with a LPWSTR and that's not what
> EnumSystemLanguageA expects.
> Anyone can give me an advice on how to do that ?

The A function can use a callback wrapper that translates the string
and then calls the real A callback. We are doing this kind of stuff a
lot in the 16-bit code, to implement 16-bit Enum functions on top of
the 32-bit ones.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at