PATCH: Winemaker's --wrap option

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:17:07 CDT 2003

Jeremy Newman wrote:
> Please stop resending this message to the list. I have gotten more than
> 20 copies of this message now.

The problem is that Javier Lopez wants to unsubscribe from the list, and
he can't figure out how to do it. So he seems to think this is the best
way to do it. Unfortunately, he is not subscribed as jalopg at terra.cl,
nor anything related that I can see. I have sent him two emails
personally asking for additional info, so that I can get him off the
list, but he has ignored those too.

I really don't know what else to do. I would suggest configuring your
email server to simply block anything from him.