Janitorial status?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Apr 9 01:14:45 CDT 2003

On April 8, 2003 09:53 am, Hans Leidekker wrote:
> Well, that one's not up to date either. Running the checks on current
> CVS shows only two calls left, both for  --cross-call-win32-win16
> and --cross-call-unicode-ascii. The [...] marks in my mail were
> there to skip some error messages winapi_check spits out.

Well, the pages says that the win32-win16 task is done -- all entries
are grayed out, so no problem there. As for the unicode-ascii case,
I don't understand where all those problems went. Running winapi_check
on my tree aborts now with a problem in winapi_check itself:

dlls/lzexpand/lzexpand.specdlls/advapi32/advapi32.spec: 2: syntax error: '@ stdcall AbortSystemShutdownA(ptr)'
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at tools/winapi_check/winapi_check line 55, <IN> line 2.

--
Dimi.