OLE storage SetFilePointer fix

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Apr 12 17:41:31 CDT 2003

Andreas Mohr <andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de> writes:

> P.S.: Alexandre, I'd REALLY like you to finally put a patch status
> tracking system in place. The number of people submitting patches
> for the second, third, bazillionth time is astonishing (I speak
> from my very own experience, too!). I really don't know how many very
> valuable Wine patches got lost due to not getting applied without any
> status reply whatsoever...

You know, nobody prevents you from implementing a better patch
tracking system, and if it makes my life easier I'll be more than
happy to use it. Or if you don't want to write code, you could
volunteer to manually keep track of all submitted patches and resubmit
the lost ones. But of course that's a lot more work than simply
complaining about it...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com