lostwages/templates/en todo_lists.template

Vincent Béron vberon at mecano.gme.usherb.ca
Mon Apr 14 11:19:35 CDT 2003

Jeremy Newman a écrit:
> ChangeSet ID:	7866
> CVSROOT:	/opt/cvs-commit
> Module name:	lostwages
> Changes by:	jnewman at wine.codeweavers.com	2003/04/14 11:03:55
>
> Modified files:
> 	templates/en   : todo_lists.template
>
> Log message:
> 	Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at rogers.com>
> 	Update TODO Lists to Wine 0.9 TODO v0.8 from:
> 	Â http://www.dssd.ca/wine/Wine-0.9-TODO-0.8.html
>
> Patch: http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=7866
>
> Old revision  New revision  Changes     Path
>  1.4           1.5           +281 -258   lostwages/templates/en/todo_lists.template

It would be nice if my last name (and maybe other people's names)
wouldn't be mangled. This is due to the
in the header of the page, but with the use of UTF-8 chars in the body.
On Dimi's site it looks fine (same header, but use of iso-8859-1 chars
in the body). It might be in the transfer that the characters get
transformed (had to chase something akin to that yesterday with a text
attachment in Evolution).

Vincent