Support for pkgconfig

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Mon Apr 14 14:38:55 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> Thinking more about it, the current winebuild setup is very close
> to this. So what's bothering me? I guess asking people to transform
> their apps to a Winelib app if they want to use Winelib.

The only real problem is that Winelib apps are shared libraries and
not executables; but this could probably be fixed with a good amount
of linker magic. The rest is just a matter of wrapping the winebuild
incantations into an easier to use front end, which is basically what
you started doing with winewrap.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com