Support for pkgconfig

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Apr 14 15:08:00 CDT 2003

On 14 Apr 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:

> The only real problem is that Winelib apps are shared libraries and
> not executables; but this could probably be fixed with a good amount
> of linker magic. The rest is just a matter of wrapping the winebuild
> incantations into an easier to use front end, which is basically what
> you started doing with winewrap.

Right :) This is where I'm driving at. Unfortunately, I know very little
about the linking inner workings for me to attempt to solve this. I'm
just trying to understand better the thinking on this issue, and what
future plans we have for it. Maybe if we can break it down to smaller
tasks, we can start implementing bits and pieces.

--
Dimi.