manual patch tracking system for ntdll

Alexandre Julliard julliard at
Tue Apr 15 11:14:14 CDT 2003

thomas.mertes at writes:

> - Ntdll atom stuff:
> - Ntdll atom tests.
>   The tests where verified by Dmitry Timoshkov in this mail:
> IMHO, if a patch is correct (can be verified by tests) it should be applied,
> even if no application needs this functions (at the moment).

There is a very big difference between "correct" and "verified by
tests". The atom patch may pass the tests but it's clearly not
implemented the right way.

> - Resend: Implement some ACE functions

This patch does not apply and I have asked Robert to resubmit an
updated one.

If you really want to do manual patch tracking, the right way is *not*
to post URLs to wine-devel. What you can do if people don't resubmit
their patches in a reasonable time frame is to do it for them,
regenerating the patch against latest CVS, and of course making sure
to preserve all the information from the original mail.

Alexandre Julliard
julliard at