WineHQ: whitespace

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Wed Apr 16 10:46:24 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-16 at 00:12, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > In the future, attachments will be preferred for patches. I may just
> > decide to not apply them otherwise.
>
> Sure, if you so prefer. But the problem is that you used copy & paste.
> Just pipe the email body to patch, that'll do the job.

I copied it from the email prog into my text editor then saved it. Then
used the 'patch -p0 < foo.patch' command. Excuse my patching
inexperience here. ;) Also recommended to me was just to "save as" the
entire message.

I'll get your patches in sometime today, I'm a little buried right now,
our office building lost power for a couple hours so I'm in the process
of getting our network back up and stable. The co-lo server where WineHQ
is hosted was unaffected thankfully.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.