Winelib MFC?

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Thu Apr 17 12:42:39 CDT 2003

Corel shipped in fact windows executables with a custom version of Wine. Other
companies did winelib ports of their apps. They then recompiled the app using
winelib. In theory you take the source and recompile it but usually it is
much more work becaues of compiler differences and so on. The disadvantage of
winelib binary is that it still needs Wine.

If you want to be independant of wine and it isn't much work to port the app
over to GTK and other native stuff, do it. (Gtk works fine on windows too ..)

Roderick Colenbrander