cvs woes

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at
Sun Apr 20 08:47:33 CDT 2003

| device.c: In function `IDirect3DDevice8Impl_SetTextureStageState':
| device.c:3456: `GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT_ARB' undeclared (first use in this
| device.c:3456: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
| device.c:3456: for each function it appears in.)

Hmm - This is a more tricky one to fix - Lionel, got any ideas?

I have #if'defed it for GL_VERSION_1_3, but it looks like some headers who
define GL_VERSION_1_3 dont have the mirrored repeat ARB defines.

As a workaround, add #define GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT_ARB 0x8370 at the top of the
source part.

Question - If you look in your glext.h, does it define GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT