Remove db2html-winehq

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Sun Apr 20 09:06:06 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-19 at 20:45, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Actually the release script already takes care of all that, so unless
> we want to update the doc between releases that shouldn't be an issue.
> In fact I'm not sure why we build the doc on winehq at all, we could
> simply use the doc packages that I put on ibiblio.

All, I'll need to to is update the wine_release script that runs when a
new release is made. This script simply builds the docs, then untars the
shtml version to the correct location. If we drop the shtml version
thats fine as well.

Also, not building the docs would be a good thing, a simple wget of the
tgz file, like Alexandre suggested is cool with me as well.