rpc exception

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 20 23:37:48 CDT 2003

On Saturday 19 April 2003 10:40 am, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> I see that Greg's exception stuff is not in Wine yet. Until that's
> accepted, this'll have to do.

hmm, Alexandre, perhaps I should try to produce an acceptable version of those
exception-handling macros which get activated iff gcc is the compiler (and
otherwise we could revert to the dummy versions)?

"Democracy is the theory that holds that the common people know
what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." HL Mencken