rpc exception

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 20 23:37:48 CDT 2003

On Saturday 19 April 2003 10:40 am, Ove Kaaven wrote:
> I see that Greg's exception stuff is not in Wine yet. Until that's
> accepted, this'll have to do.

hmm, Alexandre, perhaps I should try to produce an acceptable version of those
exception-handling macros which get activated iff gcc is the compiler (and
otherwise we could revert to the dummy versions)?

--
gmt

"Democracy is the theory that holds that the common people know
what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." HL Mencken