CVS Character set (was: lostwages/templates/en documentation.template)

Joerg Mayer jmayer at
Wed Apr 23 03:57:00 CDT 2003

I'm noticing that during the last few weeks several mails have been sent to
the cvs list that use 8-bit characters but do not specifiy an encoding in the
mail header. Would it be possible to either add one (depends on whether cvs
does recognize the encoding type) or remove those extra characters?

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 01:28:01PM -0500, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> Log message:
> 	ChangeLog
> 	    Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at>
> 	    Remove references to no longer existing document.
> Patch:

Joerg Mayer                                           <jmayer at>