WineHQ's CVS server performance..

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Apr 23 04:21:44 CDT 2003

I noticed WineHQ was very slow yesterday - I rather suspect it was the
weight of 3 Wine stories on the front page of slashdot within the space
of 24 hours. What with the FoxPro debacle, the release of CrossOver 2
and WineX 3, I'd imagine the poor old WineHQ servers were getting
hammered like nobodies business.

Jeremy, if you read this, got any stats we can gawp at?

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center