Winword, StorageImpl_Commit, Crossover and Wine

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Apr 29 10:55:14 CDT 2003

I might as well point out that StorageImpl_Commit is a NOP for direct
mode storage objects. Wine doesn't implement transacted mode, which
seems to be a basic optimization, so we can ignore this stub for now, I
don't think it's important.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center