thanks for all the help :)

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Fri Aug 1 09:35:06 CDT 2003

Well, I made it. Our app no longer crashes, hangs, or blows its resource
limits :) A slightly close shave with only 2 hours to go before I leave
the company, but never mind.

A big thanks to all the people who helped me, especially Ove, Mike,
Robert, Greg, all the others and of course Alexandre.

I've got quite a few bugfixes in my tree, which I'll try and get
submitted sometime next week before I go off to bum around Europe for a
month. I'll also try and do a patch dump of the DCOM stuff, which is
just oves work (badly) merged with some bugfixes, a few new features and
lots of no-op changes and useless trace statements. I never did bother
figuring out or eliminating the duplication between Oves and Marcus'
code, so it's not really in a mergable state.

If nobody else attempts to do a proper merge then hopefully I'll get
time to do it, this code is really useful. It'd be quicker/easier for a
COM guru however.

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>