Windows API db / find APIs missing for a given app

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Mon Aug 4 09:39:49 CDT 2003

On August 3, 2003 03:38 am, David Miller wrote:
> Recently I spent some time on this again and would like anyone interested
> in the database to take a look and email me comments.

When comparing 'exports' for example, I get this kind of output:
IID_IAVIStream is exported by win98-4.10.1998 and wine
IID_IGetFrame is exported by win98-4.10.1998 and wine
BitReverseBuf is exported by win98-4.10.1998 only
FaxCodecChange is exported by win98-4.10.1998 only

which is fine, but I will drop the similarities:

IID_IAVIStream is exported by win98-4.10.1998 and wine
IID_IGetFrame is exported by win98-4.10.1998 and wine

just output the differences, there are too many anyway.
Or have a checkbox to ask the user if they want to see
only the differences.

--
Dimi.