[[email protected]: .msi files]

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 20:21:22 CDT 2003

what kind of help you need?  if its running the prog on a windows pc, i can
do that, if the eula allows for redistribution, or if there is a trial
somewhere

=====
--
Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, http://www.winehq.com
Bugzilla Janitor, http://bugs.winehq.com
Network Admin, irc://irc.blynk.net (down)