[[email protected]: .msi files]

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 08:00:52 CDT 2003

--- Antony Gelberg <antony at antgel.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 06:21:22PM -0700, Dustin Navea wrote:
> > what kind of help you need?  if its running the prog on a windows pc, i
> can
> > do that, if the eula allows for redistribution, or if there is a trial
> > somewhere
> >

> Hi Dustin,
>
> Did you not get the first part of the thread?  If not, and you can't
> find it in the archives, I'll repost the juicy bits.  Basically whenever
> I try to install a Windows Installer program, I get quite far, then just
> before it copies files, I get a dialog box up with error 1628.
>
> Antony

Yea I got the whole thread, but I was just wondering what sort of actual
things would you need to be done by the people who volunteer to help..  You
said you would do the debugging, what does that leave?  Checking MSDN docs
(if any) for correctness of the code, etc, if it's something that doesnt me
requiring access to a box with linux on it, I can do it (mom's office wont
allow me to install even lindows on this comp lol)

=====
--
Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, http://www.winehq.com
Bugzilla Janitor, http://bugs.winehq.com
Network Admin, irc://irc.blynk.net (down)