Small cleanup

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Thu Aug 7 20:49:56 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> wrote:

> > The idea is to have the same defines as Windows; even though we don't
> > actually need them at this point we might want to someday.
>
> Sorry, I don't quite understand: these defines are present only when
> compiling user32. Now, how do we know what defines MS uses to compile
> their user32? How can this ever be relevant to us?

We can use that kind of defines to do some optimizations internal to
a dll: for instance make some exported by DLL APIs inline while building
a dll. For user32 it might be all Rect APIs, some [G|S]etWindowLong APIs.
For kernel32 it might me GetSystemDefaultLCID, GetSystemDefaultLangID,
GetUserDefaultLCID, GetUserDefaultLangID, GetVersion.

etc.

--
Dmitry.