Unable to print from wine

Peter Stokes peter at ashlyn.co.uk
Mon Aug 11 05:35:37 CDT 2003

Hi

I downloaded the Mandrake wine-20030709-mdk9.1.i586.rpm and my main
issue is still printing from an old 16 bit app.

The previous MDK version 20030618 allowed me to pick a printer and
select a print format. It then proceeded to print to my CUPS default
printer with some of the information it was supposd to print, but not in
the correct page size (lost the header and footer info off of the
top/bottom of the page). This time when I try to pick a print format I
get
the following

wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000a), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("debugger/winedbg 8
112") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another
debugger

The app then completely hangs.

So how do I use the debugger to get some useful info for you to look at?

Thanks

Peter