Another problem wih Charlie's Angels

Dominik Strasser Dominik.Strasser at t-online.de
Thu Aug 14 11:18:00 CDT 2003

ReHi,
after hacking Wine for the problem in my previous mail I got further,
but no success yet.
The problem is:
Charlie's Angels unpacks a "System.dll" into a temporary directory and
tries to load it. But as there is a compiled-in loadorder default which
says "builtin", the builtin 16bit system.dll is loaded which results in
a failure.
Only commenting the loadorder helped. Neither --dll nor DllOverrides worked.

Perhaps we need a more sophisticated loadorder detection.

Regards

Dominik

PS: Now as the game is installed, it doesn't work. It crashes right at
the begining even before the game is loaded. I'll dig deeper into this.