Anyone having problems with Alsa ?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Mon Aug 18 21:46:07 CDT 2003

After upgrading my alsa drivers from 0.9.4 to 0.9.6, the wine alsa
driver isnt working anymore on my system.

Sound is working when I use the OSS emulation with wineoss.drv.
But if i use winealsa.drv, many winmm tests fail. (I attached the log)

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'

Yahoo! Mail :