is anyone running windows 95, windows 98, windows ME or windows 2003?

Jeff Smith whydoubt at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 12:14:55 CDT 2003

I do not know who is maintaining that page, but I assume they are on this
list.  Took me a minute to realize why there were two entries for each DLL
(that one was for exports and one for imports).  I think maybe a table
would be better.  Just an idea, take it or leave it, I don't care.

|  avicap32  |  [imports]  |  [exports]  |
|  avifil32  |  [imports]  |  [exports]  |

 -- Jeff Smith