FAQ update

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Wed Aug 20 17:32:22 CDT 2003

Francois Gouget wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, Tom wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>Thanks for the update..
>>I got occupied with something and it took me
>>a little longer than I thought. But I have the
>>sync of lostwages to docs faq in my tree.
>>
>>I will now rm -rf it
>>

>I think you should not. The update I made is not to sync lostwages with
>the Wine FAQ, just some points that I felt needed to be addressed. So
>your updates are probably still very much needed.

I will wait for your changes to go into cvs then I
will send my patch(s). Should I send two patches
lostwages to docs, docs to lostwages ? Where they
will both be in sync at the same time. Or just one
patch to docs and we could build a html of it and place
it in lostwages.. I have three free day's next week I will
have it done by then. how would you prefer me to do this.

Tom