FAQ update

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 21 13:19:20 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-21 at 05:35, Francois Gouget wrote:
> I think the way to go is to send one patch to fix faq.sgml, and then
> someone will build the FAQ html file and put it on the web site.
>
> Jeremy, the documentation section of http://www.winehq.com is updated
> automatically right?
> Can we do the same thing for the FAQ?

Yes the docs are built when we do an official wine release. But, I don't
see a way to update the lostwages version of the FAQ easily. The HTML
generated by the SGML parser is ugly. We could write a script that
strips out the header and body tags so it's just the content. For now,
someone (ie Tom) could just submit a patch for the website version.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.