When will Wine integrate an x86 CPU emulator?

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 16:48:40 CDT 2003

--- Lionel Ulmer <lionel.ulmer at free.fr> wrote:
> So, yes, it's doable. Now is it pratical to do so and acceptable to rid a
> lot of Wine code with if (emulated) { .... } else { .... } ?

Well, anyone up for maintaining a "macwine" fork, etc? ;)  How do I put this?
 It could be that instead of having if (emulated) { ... } else { ... } just
remove he if (emulated) and the else so that it only runs the emulated code..
(if someone were to start up a fork to be run only on non-x86 cpu's)

Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, http://www.winehq.com
Bugzilla Janitor, http://bugs.winehq.com
Network Admin, irc://irc.blynk.net (down)

Do you Yahoo!?