PATCH - winnt.h move non-standard language IDs to wine/port.h

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Aug 21 22:37:37 CDT 2003

On August 21, 2003 08:23 pm, Steven Edwards wrote:
> It took a little bit of work but I managed to get a *.dsw for wrc to work.
>
> Changelog: WRC Porting fix. Move non-standard Language IDs

Alexandre,

We still have a few (hard to remove) "#ifdef __WINESRC__" in our headers.
We all agree they should be removed, but they are not trivially removable
right now. I say we should move all such extensions to a "wine/internal.h"
header. This will accomplish a few things:
  -- make the task of compiling with other headers a lot easier. This will
     further result in more portability and header fixes for our standard
     headers, which is a Good Thing(TM).
  -- the "wine/internal.h" include should be included only from .c files,
     thus explicitly marking such offenders, and providing a list of
     things that need to be addressed.
  -- the "wine/internal.h" header itself will serve as a quick "TODO" for
     people interested in fixing these. The last two points will also
     make it easier to see where we're using undesirable extensions.

Whatdayasay?

--
Dimi.