When will Wine integrate an x86 CPU emulator?

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Fri Aug 22 03:06:39 CDT 2003

> Anyhow, I realize that the Wine-devel list isn't the most hospitable
> place for these sorts of ideas.  That's why I set up
> http://darwine.sf.net.

Well, I looked at the site and did not see much there... Is there any design
diocuments / roadmaps on how you plan to go forward that we could read so as
to know how you plan to actually tackle the issues raised by all the people here ?

Ie something that would tell :
 - how you plan to go forward (complete Wine fork rewriting big chunks of
   the code or 'parameter translation' layer with Wine code mostly untouched)
 - how some specific issues would be handled (exceptions, '...' functions,
   ...)

For the moment, the only thing I see is making Winelib working on OS/X
(which is a nice thing but has not much to do with running Win32/X86
applications on OS/X).

             Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/