[RESEND] Sync (46): msvcrt cpp test

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 09:25:54 CDT 2003

Hi,

Now the cpp RTTI changes are in, the tests for them can be applied.
this is a slighly updated version of the original patch that fixes a
problem
with asm, register clobbers and optimisation I found when I moved to
gcc
3.2.2, and also works with really ancient, buggy versions of msvcrt.

You'll need to re-run ./configure after applying.

Cheers,
Jon

License: X11

ChangeLog:

  Jon Griffiths <jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com>

  +dlls/msvcrt/tests/cpp.c dlls/msvcrt/tests/Makefile.in
   dlls/msvcrt/tests/.cvsignore
   Tests for static RTTI and dynamic casting of cpp