Fwd: Your message to wine-bugs awaits moderator approval

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 24 22:07:52 CDT 2003

I don't think I've done anything on wine-bugs lately... what's going on here?

Subject: Your message to wine-bugs awaits moderator approval
Date: Sunday 24 August 2003 05:40 pm
From: wine-bugs-admin at winehq.com
To: gmturner007 at ameritech.net

Your mail to 'wine-bugs' with the subject

    Thank you!

The reason it is being held:

    Post to moderated list

notification of the moderator's decision.

"We have to get basically voters to say 'I'd like to vote
for the politician who thinks of global equity'"
  -- Bill Gates, World Economic Forum 2002