Conformance tests

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Mon Aug 25 05:41:09 CDT 2003

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
[...]
> Even if "make crosstest" were not broken, I can remember it
> produce tests which ran on NT based systems only.  It was
> never confirmed by anybody else, though.

I had problems running the cross-compiled tests on Win9x too while they
did work on NT4. I don't know why. Maybe the executables generated by
MinGW call NT-only functions in their startup code?

Now the cross-compilation is broken as has been reported a few times.
:-(

I don't know how to fix that though. I used to compile using MSVC which
was a good test of Winelib issues (mostly header problems).

                  Dieu dit: "M-x Lumière". Et la lumière fut.