Wine 0.9 progress

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Mon Aug 25 16:44:17 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 22:06, Mike Hearn wrote:
> > Yes, this one is a bugger. Mark, what is that status on those
> > patches? If you have anything, it's better to send them in so
> > others can pick up where you guys left off.

So, Mark has sent me his work, unfortunately not as a patch against CVS
so I'll have to do some merging in. It implements the GUI (but not
backend) for drive editing.

Having answers for the issues I raised before would make doing this a
lot easier. I couldn't find the section that turned the config file into
the registry entries, for instance :(

Fortunately, I don't think it's all that necessary in order to do a bit
of work here.....

thanks -mike