Errors with creating desktop icons in 20030813 release..

David Orriss Jr dave at davenet.net
Mon Aug 25 23:55:34 CDT 2003

With the 20030813 release the following error displays to the console when I
try to install mIRC 6.03:

"err:ddeml:DdeConnect Done with INITIATE, but no Server window available"

the mIRC install displays a dialog with:

"There seems to be a problem adding mIRC icons to the Program Manager!"

Other than that, mIRC seems to work fine.  After a bit more testing I'm
finding any app that I try to install with this release creates the same
error message.

Any thoughts?

--
David Orriss Jr.

Please email me if you want my ICQ/AIM/IM ID's.