CVS Stalls

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Aug 26 08:49:53 CDT 2003

>>>>> "jeff" == jeff latimer <jeff_latimer at telstra.com> writes:

    jeff> People, I have just started having problems with CVS update -PAd
    jeff> where it has started to stop at: cvs server: Updating
    jeff> wine/tools/wpp cvs server: Updating wine/tools/wrc cvs server:
    jeff> Updating wine/tsx11 cvs server: Updating wine/unicode cvs server:
    jeff> Updating wine/win32 cvs server: Updating wine/windows cvs server:
    jeff> Updating wine/windows/ttydrv cvs server: Updating
    jeff> wine/windows/x11drv

    jeff> This is consistent though it has been working well for me for some
    jeff> time before that.  Is there a solution?

It was discussed before:
- You use the -z option (perhaps in your .cvsrc
- You use an old CVS client

Either update or don't use the -z option.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de