[winecfg 1] Implement saveConfigValue(), style changes, code cleanup, UI alignment

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Aug 27 05:16:27 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 01:32, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Mike Hearn <mike at theoretic.com> writes:
>
> > - Change registry key used to WineHQ\Wine
>
> Is that so that you can test the code?  In that case Wine\WineCfg
> would be preferable I think.

The idea was:

- many parts of Wine may want to store settings in that part of the
registry, not just the main emulation engine. So, winemine, notepad,
other various apps etc.
- The standard on Windows seems to be "Vendor\Product".

... and yes, it was partly so I had a clean slate to work from in
testing.