[winecfg 2] Merge X11DRV dialog code from Mark, bugfixes

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Wed Aug 27 10:04:05 CDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 15:50, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> Do we really need a separate .h file for this? It just seems we make the thing
> a lot more complicated than needed...

I don't know to be honest, that's just how the code was written that I
merged in. Later on it might be used more....

Basically the only changes I made were code style/formatting, updating
to the new names, and splitting initX11DrvDlg() so it all the config
file loading code was moved to loadConfig().