GtkPlug and GtkSocket mechanism

Evalet Olivier evaleto at programmers.ch
Wed Aug 27 19:26:46 CDT 2003

I would like to know if it is possible to integrate the GtkSocket
mechanism in wine. (To embed activex component in a gtk application.)

I do not know exactly how to proceed, I need more informations:

- do I must embed GtkSocket code in wine?
- do I must synchronize GtkWidget and HWND?

For the ActiveX, I use, with a dynamic link, the atl.dll to embed
components. It is easy and It works with HTML editor and others
stuffs... But I dont know if this is the right way to embed components?

Olivier