[winecfg 1.1] Implement saveConfigValue(), style changes, code cleanup, UI alignment

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Thu Aug 28 14:56:43 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> What kind of backwards compatibility code are you afraid we're going to need?

Well, if when cleaning things up we find out that some key should be
moved/renamed/using a different syntax, then we need to have winecfg
deal with both formats and be able to convert back and forth; while
right now we can just say "edit your config and change this".
Basically, it's easier to break things before people get used to
having a nice interface that does everything for them ;-)

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com