Wine 0.9 progress

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Thu Aug 28 17:30:14 CDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 16:47, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> So yeah, now the focus should be in post-processing these results.
> Also, Jeremy can we setup a mailing lists/alias to where
> the results should be sent? This way we have a well-known entry
> point (e.g. wine-tests-results at winehq.org) and we've broken down
> the problem into simpler parts:

Sure, if that is the address you want for the list I can probably put it
up tomorrow sometime. I just want to be very sure before I start work on
it.

>    -- post-processing the results, and generation of a nice
>       HTML page (this needs integrating on WineHQ as well).

Not sure how you want to accomplish this, but integrating it into the
site should not be hard, if the output is generated using the .template
spec of the lostwages engine. If it need to be more dynamic than that,
some PHP work will be involved.

--
Jeremy Newman <jnewman at codeweavers.com>
CodeWeavers, Inc.