Wine 0.9 progress

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Aug 30 00:45:01 CDT 2003

On August 29, 2003 07:47 pm, Jakob Eriksson wrote:
> Well, a new mailing list seems overkill to me.

I don't see what the big deal is -- Jer can set one up
in a few minutes, certainly much faster/easier to maintain
than setting up some sort of download area. Moreover,
it allows everybody interested in following these reports
in subscribing to it. And all this for free.

> Since yesterday I have been working on a program
> to run the tests. I have it more than 50% done now.

Nice -- I'll mark you down on the page as working on this.

> It runs all the tests and logs everything in a file.
> The test is one big EXE for the Windows tester to download.
> The reporting is uploaded automatically if the user wants to.
> The EXE is built with mingw crosscompiler, so no need for MSVC.

Very nice. Where do you currently upload? If the email is
a problem in terms of coding, Jon Bright donated his SMTP
code... As was stated on the list, if SoBig could do it,
so should we, no? :)

--
Dimi.