msi.dll broken with yacc in current cvs

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Sun Aug 31 07:31:23 CDT 2003

Hi Stefan,

I think it's probably better to upgrade your yacc.  I guess we could add
a configure test for this and disable msi.dll if yacc is not new enough,
but I'm hesitant to remove %pure-parser because msi.dll will require a
second parser for parsing conditions in the database.  Additionally, I
don't like the idea of adding a critical section to that code.

Mike