Boaz Harrosh boaz at hishome.net
Tue Dec 2 04:47:48 CST 2003

What about the DirectShow and DMO side of things. Should they not be
listed to complete the Multimedia picture?

Mainly the filters in Quartz.dll and other basic filters that come with
the OS.

if you want me to, I can make a list of the Basic filters and Interfaces
that are needed (and the dlls they are implemented in. but that is not
Important in DS) . I'm not sure which of them get Installed when you
download a new Media player from MS, and which ones are strictly OS. I
do know that the status must be good if CrossOver is able to run
Windows-Media-Player.