WineX 3.2

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Tue Dec 2 09:34:37 CST 2003

My free RPMs can't hurt Transgaming. For a start, on my winex page, I have a
complete list of the features that only the commercial version has, and an
invitation to subscribe to Transgaming if you want those extra features. As the
freeware version doesn't include installshield, lots of games won't even install
with the freeware version, for a start max payne. Also, even if a game does
work, it won't run full screen,  so if a users has lots of games that work with
the free version, but wants them to run full screen, he'll probably go to the
transgaming store. For all these reasons, I don't think my free RPMs are a
financial threat to Transgaming in any way. Transgaming has taken a lot from Wine
(Well it wouldn't have much to sell without wine), and I don't think there is
anything wrong if someone takes something back. I think Transgaming should worry
about those web sites that distribute the full commercial version of WineX, you
just have to look for winex 3.2 download free on google , I reported this to
Transgaming many months ago, and they still haven't taken any action.

Ivan.