Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 10:55:56 CST 2003

Definitely! If anyone would like to help with this please get in contact
with me so I can help explain how I've implemented certain things so far,
about locking, etc. The main things that are left to do to play 90% of media
files out there are implementing the filter graph manager, the reference
clock and the audio and video renderers (I have a hacky version of the video
renderer in my local tree but it is not ready for submitting as a patch).
Anyone that likes COM and graph algorithms should love the filter manager!

>   I'm not sure which of them get Installed when you
> > download a new Media player from MS, and which ones are strictly OS. I
> > do know that the status must be good if CrossOver is able to run
> > Windows-Media-Player.

That must not be using the code in the Wine tree as it won't play any movies
at the moment :(

Rob