Installshield7 notes

Daniel Kegel dkegel at google.com
Mon Dec 1 18:15:54 CST 2003

"Gregory M. Turner" <gmturner007 at ameritech.net> wrote in reply to
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=wine-devel&m=106746370617833&w=2 :
> Could you recommend any particular installer that fails to me (preferably
> something I can download for free)?  I'd be happy to take a look at this,
> although I can't make any promises as some code-paths (like stubless proxies)
> are not likely to be fixed anytime soon.

The installer for SourceStyler (a c++ beautifier available for free download
from http://www.ochresoftware.com/download.html)
It fails with the message "Installer terminated prematurely.",
about the time Wine complains
fixme:imagehlp:StackWalk (332, 0xffffffff, 0xfffffffe, 0x41b5bb44, 0x41b5c360, (nil), 0x42054e44,
0x42054e9c, (nil)): stub

I would try the workarounds listed earlier in this thread,
but don't have a native copy of Windows handy.
- Dan