wine/dlls/x11drv x11drv_main.c

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Fri Dec 5 07:54:02 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:07, Rein Klazes wrote:
> Not the same thing, even not a lot of X in it. What I did was starting
> the program; wait for the deadlock messages; start gdb; attach the pid
> of the single wine thread; get the back trace. I hope that is correct.

Well, ideally you'd start winedbg, walk the process list "walk process"
and attach, then get a backtrace of the thread that has blocked and the
thread that is blocking, by doing (for instance)  "bt 0x13" if thread 13
was identified in the message.

ie you should end up with two backtraces

thanks -mike