Help for OLEAUT32 DLL problem

Robert Iver robert.iver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 12:54:02 CST 2003

Having a spot of trouble getting this function implemented in Wine so I can
install a program for my job.  It is basically a VB app that interfaces with
a MySQL server database.  I have heard that I cannot use a native DLL to do
the job since it is OLE, so I have been trying to write a stub for it.
Unfortunately, this is my first try at developing for Wine and I have
writer's block.  The function I am trying to implement is
GetRecordInfoFromGuids.  Could anyone out there write a basic stub for this
program, so I can implement it and at least have an example to work with????

BTW, I have installed DCOM98, Crystal Reports and SQL Network Client Utility
with no problems..