Question about libwine_unicode functions and others in WINE

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Mon Dec 8 13:47:31 CST 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at rogers.com> writes:

> Maybe we should come up with a bit more obvious names that
> are (1) easier to see are temporary and (2) easier to grep.
> Maybe a wl_/wstr_/wine_ prefix of sorts?

But then you'd need to rename all the existing uses of wine/unicode.h
functions too. I don't think it's worth it. The current names are just
fine, and they aren't necessarily temporary, we only need to replace
them with lstr* where we want to get rid of libwine_unicode, which is
clearly not possible everywhere.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com